Life : Captured


International Photographer
Kimberly Miner



Join me on facebook!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Misbehaven Spa & Salon




I was lucky enough to get to shoot Misbehaven's "Bare Minerals" class the other night. I didn't let on that I was not only taking pictures, but also mental notes! I've always gone back and forth between appreciating the smoothness of rich make-up, to appreciating a bag of Covergirl & Maybeline and having only spent $40+. I really enjoyed the class and I completely appreciate the fact that Bare Minerals truely is just that....minerals. I'm trying to be healthy in all other areas of my life...so I should probably consider purchasing mascara that doesn't have tar or plastic in it....it only makes sense. Here are just a few photos from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment