Life : Captured


International Photographer
Kimberly Miner



Join me on facebook!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I had the pleasure of flying into San Francisco last weekend. I was the photographer for Brent & Olivia's wedding. They are now expecting a baby in February. They flew me down to capture "A Day in the life of the Baughs". What a fun, but fast trip! We drove through the redwoods, down the coast on Pacifica Hwy and right into the city, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and wrapped up the day with hugs and thanks, knowing that the next time I see them, they will be parents.

oh, and I can't end this story without telling you about the "Hospitality Basket" Olivia had waiting for me on the guest bed. She put the "W" to shame. Anything you could imagine needing, or forgetting, she had in the basket! I thought about leaving my own amenities in my bag, and just indulging in her offerings, but again...my "etiquette training" (hahaha) got the better of me, and I resorted to just trying out the shampoo and conditioner. I did have bad hair that day, but I am not blaming the products, Olivia!...it was probably the moisture and the wind in the air.

This video makes me sooo excited to travel to other cities, capturing people's lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment