Life : Captured


International Photographer
Kimberly Miner



Join me on facebook!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Soulumination.org

I am one of the photographers who donates their time and photos to families that have a loved one who is facing a life threatening condition, through an organization called Soulumination. It is an amazing organization. I found the organization on Facebook, and felt compelled to help. Unfortunately, or fortunately (?) I have not had many opportunities to help. If you know of someone who could be of a resource for me to contact, to get the word out, I'd really appreciate it, and I'm sure the families that would like to participate would appreciate it also. Below is an excerpt from Soulumination's website. Soulumination's focus is primarily children, but they will help with adult illness's also.

I donate my time to take the pictures, and they donate (and have donors who give product and help) making beautiful albums and gifts from the photos.

www.soulumination.org

Soulumination, founded by Lynette Huffman Johnson, celebrates the lives of children and parents facing life threatening conditions by providing professional photographs--free of charge--of these special individuals and their families. The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's brief life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.

1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful way to bless others with your gift! I hope to not have to think of you but as life does continue with all of it's unknown paths, I will ensure that you capture the love and life of a person's days here on earth for their loved ones to treasure. Soul lovely!

    ReplyDelete