Life : Captured


International Photographer
Kimberly Miner



Join me on facebook!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself.


Hi! My name is Kimberly Miner and I am a photographer in the beautiful Walla Walla valley in Washington state. I love photography.
There is nothing so rewarding as sharing in someone elses' life experiences. I don't focus on posed pictures as much as capturing what is naturally happening, and much prefer to get out and take real pictures of my clients living their real lives. You can't buy authenticity like that.
I believe there is more beauty in any one moment of reality than all the airbrushed posed pictures in the world.
Life is an impermanent thing and as such must be grasped with both hands and both eyes wide open. This is mine: Through my lens.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and very touching. It takes me back to the days when B&W work was both most common and most celebrated. There is so much that gets lost in the rush of color, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viewing your photographs is refreshing... Like perpetual spring. Its magical and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete