Life : Captured


International Photographer
Kimberly Miner



Join me on facebook!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Things that make me smile

VIDEO



i love waking up to the sound of my birds chirping and an airplane flying over. experiencing other people's worlds, music that makes me relax, a comfy pair of jeans and a new white t-shirt, flip flops, no make-up, clear painted nails. i love old books and fresh flowers. laying in a field watching the sky pass me by, listening to the trees in the wind. french press coffee and desert for breakfast. shades of green. moss, ferns, leaves and having Fridays off. walks with a friend, drives by myself. hugging my boys, watching them walk off to school, sitting on my porch, a good book. fields of native grass, old fence posts, goats, horses and cows. thunderstorms in the summer, empty rooms. abandoned homes and overgrown yards. clouds. clear lip gloss and warm vanilla sugar scent. sleeping in, and waking before sunrise. historical fiction and ridding of clutter. baby chicks, birch trees, creeks and sitting on bridges with my legs hanging over. the shadow of leaves dancing on the wall, and sun rays streaming through.

2 comments:

  1. What? Zero comments on this post. Well, I will be the first. This is beautiful. I love your style it is very wabi-sabi, which is the kind of lifestyle I yearn for. Appreciation in its' fullest. Check out my blog sometime at www.nicolerushin.com and I would love to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole. appreciation to the fullest....a perfect way to describe how i see life. thank you for putting it into words for me. really enjoy your blog as well! obviously i could take some pointers from yours..using key words and such. as it is, i blog, and really don't mind if no one even reads them. they are really just a way for me to express my thoughts, maybe give someone an idea of how i think. but when i DO get a comment, it's always a pleasant surprise.
    keep in touch.
    kimberly

    ReplyDelete